-
March 4th, 2009, 09:59 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I NEED to know the name ... it's KILLING me!
There was a cartoon in the 90's I think ... about the same time The Tick was airing. It had a family of brothers. 3 of them were superhero-types and 1 had no powers and was a normal guy. The only episode I remember involves the villain being a pair of mind-controlling underwear that did so by "riding up". They defeated this foe by breaking the band and rendering it powerless.
-
March 5th, 2009, 06:58 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: I NEED to know the name ... it's KILLING me!
I'm not sure but I will see if maybe Brandon knows?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks